To apply for this job please visit careers.walmart.com.
Job Title : (USA) Technician II, HVAC/R Facilities Maintenance…
Job Location : ABERDEEN, NC
What you’ll do…
Are you one of the few people out there that have Commercial Refrigeration experience? If so, we would love to talk to you!
What are the essential functions of the HVAC/R Maintenance Technicians:
Maintain and repair Walmart facilities HVAC/R equipment and assets by utilizing commercial HVAC and Refrigeration skills and using hand tools, digital tools, power tools, and other equipment to complete jobs
Utilize the work order management system to receive repair Work Orders to support Stores and Store associates and documenting repair activities
Provide prompt response to emergency maintenance calls
Inspecting, operating, or testing facilities, equipment, or fixtures to diagnose issues
Complete all required training requirements to safely operate equipment and tools
Ensures compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Environmental Protection Agency regulations and guidelines by performing work according to practices and procedures outlined in the Walmart HVAC/R safety policy and environmental guidelines
Benefits of the HVAC/R Maintenance Technicians position:
Eligible for bonus incentive
10% Walmart discount
Paid Time Off that accrues
Full benefits available for Health / Vision / Dental / Life
401k with company match
Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
FREE College through Live Better University
HVAC/R Maintenance Technicians Position Requirements:
18 years or older
High School Diploma or equivalent
Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 6 months’ experience, OR 2 years total work experience, in commercial refrigeration, mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field
UNIVERSAL Environmental Protection Agency Certification for Refrigerant handling Required
Valid Driver’s License -Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report
Can lift 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally
Can Move up and down ladders frequently
Comfortable working at heights frequently
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 2 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Type I and Type II Environmental Protection Agency certification for refrigerant handling.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program, Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located
250 TURNER ST, ABERDEEN, NC 28315-2363, United States of America