To apply for this job please visit careers.walmart.com.
Job Title : (USA) Technician I, General Facilities Maintenance…
Job Location : ABERDEEN, MD
What you’ll do…
Walmart is expanding our General Maintenance Team for our retail stores. We are looking to grow our team and find top talent to join our fast-paced, friendly environment!
What are the essential functions of the General Maintenance Technician:
Maintain and repair Walmart facilities, equipment, and assets by utilizing multiple craft skills (for example, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, material handling equipment, food equipment) and using hand tools, power tools, and other equipment to complete jobs
Utilize the work order management system to receive reactive repair Work Orders to support Stores and Store associates and documenting repair activities
Provide prompt response to emergency maintenance calls
Inspecting, operating, or testing facilities, equipment, or fixtures to diagnose issues
Complete all required training requirements to safely operate equipment and tools
General Maintenance Technician Position Requirements:
18 years or older
High School Diploma or equivalent
Vocational or Technical certification and 1 years’ experience, or 2 years’ total work experience, in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade
Valid Driver’s License
Can lift 20 lbs frequently and 50 lbs occasionally
Can move up and down ladders frequently
Comfortable working at heights frequently
Benefits of the General Maintenance Technician position:
Eligible for 8% bonus incentive
10% Walmart discount
Paid Time Off that accrues
Full benefits available for Health / Vision / Dental / Life
401k with company match
Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
FREE College through Live Better University
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omni merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical certification and 1 years’ experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade or 2 years’ experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade.
Valid Driver’s License.
Eligible for a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
645 S PHILADELPHIA BLVD, ABERDEEN, MD 21001-3613, United States of America